Well hello there!
This is my first blog,and as usual before people start to write blogs they think about whats in their mind.Well I actually had no idea of what I wanted to write...
BUT
I am.
Since it's March,and March usually indicates the 'start' of Summers,I am here to give a Yelllooowww Helllooooo :D
Now,you might ask me why a 'Yellow' hello? Well as I said,it's March and summers are near.And Yellow is such a SUMMERY colour :D
Yellow can mean many things here.
Some may see yellow as a colour. (Which although it is)
But people like me,think that every colour has a significance and yellow reminds me of things.
Yellow reminds me of summers.
Yellow reminds me of mangoes.
Yellow reminds me of a song by 'Coldplay' which goes like this-
Now,you might ask me why a 'Yellow' hello? Well as I said,it's March and summers are near.And Yellow is such a SUMMERY colour :D
Yellow can mean many things here.
Some may see yellow as a colour. (Which although it is)
But people like me,think that every colour has a significance and yellow reminds me of things.
Yellow reminds me of summers.
Yellow reminds me of mangoes.
Yellow reminds me of a song by 'Coldplay' which goes like this-
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.
I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.
I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".
Yellow is such a happy colour.Isn't it?
Anyway,I'm off for now.But I'll be back.Since it's what people call the 'Spring Season' this month I'll be blogging on colours.
This is me giving you a Yellow Hello, once again.
Hope you like my blog.
(My first blog.Eee :)

No comments:
Post a Comment